Growing up, we ate spaghetti a lot. My parents both worked and spaghetti was always a quick, easy, and nutritious go-to meal. Plus, Mom always made a lot, so we had leftovers for the next nights meal 🙂
- 1lbs Ground Beef
- 2 cans Hunts Four Cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Boil noodles in large pot. Once cooked (about 7-10 minutes) drain noodles and return to pot (heat off).
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan, brown ground beef and 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning. Drain.
- In the large pot, add together:
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Simmer on low, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes, or until spaghetti is hot.
Just a note. I like to pair mine with garlic bread 🙂 And, as mentioned above, this is almost better leftover!