- 1 Bag frozen southern style hash browns
- 2 Ropes Johnsonville summer sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 – 10 3/4 oz. cream of potato
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup milk
- Slice the sausage into quarters. Saute on medium heat for ten minutes.
- Add sausage, potatoes, 3 cups of cheese, cream of potato, pepper, and milk to the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- Can add one cup of cheese to the top if desired!
*This can also be made in a 9X13 casserole dish as well. Just add ingredients together, and bake at 375°. Add cheese at the last 5 minutes.